Jump to content
Darko

Grasshopper?

Recommended Posts

Darko

From today's hunt :)

WP_20170815_14_13_11_Pro.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WhodamanHD

Wowzah, an itntact insect! Must be a shallow environment. May be a new species, could it be a bee? Others may know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darko
22 minutes ago, WhodamanHD said:

Wowzah, an itntact insect! Must be a shallow environment. May be a new species, could it be a bee? Others may know.

Hm,it think maybe it's a great diving beetle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fossildude19

I would say it may be some sort of bee or wasp.

 

WP_20170815_14_wasp-horz.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darko
10 minutes ago, Fossildude19 said:

I would say it may be some sort of bee or wasp.

 

WP_20170815_14_wasp-horz.jpg

cool!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
westcoast

Very nice find :drool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darko
21 minutes ago, westcoast said:

Very nice find :drool:

thank you :))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ynot

Nice find!

It could be a "Fossil of the Month", definitely a worthy entry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taogan

I'm more inclined to say cricket for this one, but it's a beautiful beast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darko
1 hour ago, ynot said:

Nice find!

It could be a "Fossil of the Month", definitely a worthy entry.

Thanks :D! I would like that too :D

52 minutes ago, Taogan said:

I'm more inclined to say cricket for this one, but it's a beautiful beast

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ynot
4 minutes ago, Darko said:

Thanks :D! I would like that too :D

Then go to the "fossil of the Month" sub forum. Read the rules, and submit Your entry.

 

Here is a link to the rules for entry...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darko
6 minutes ago, ynot said:

Then go to the "fossil of the Month" sub forum. Read the rules, and submit Your entry.

 

Here is a link to the rules for entry...

 

Ok,Thanks.But how could i know for which species of insect we are talking about? @ynot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ynot

Enter it as undetermined. Just provide all the taxonomic information You can. (It can be updated if further information is found.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darko
34 minutes ago, ynot said:

Enter it as undetermined. Just provide all the taxonomic information You can. (It can be updated if further information is found.)

thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Foozil

:faint:Amazing find! What a site you have there! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darko
10 minutes ago, Foozil said:

:faint:Amazing find! What a site you have there! 

Thanks! The best site for me! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×