Nice hunting day

Darko

Nice finds! Especially the bee and the rib!

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Really nice finds!

Any clue to from what animal the rib might be?

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

46 minutes ago, Max-fossils said:

Really nice finds!

Any clue to from what animal the rib might be?

i think it's from a bigger fish...Thanks

14 minutes ago, Ludwigia said:

I would be interested if you could tell a bit about your finds and the stratigraphy of the site.

As I said once,I found all of this in the Marl stone mine.It's my second time that I have been there and I'll definitely go again. Every  piece of my finds has been found in a Marl stone.

2 hours ago, Darko said:

As I said once,I found all of this in the Marl stone mine.It's my second time that I have been there and I'll definitely go again. Every  piece of my finds has been found in a Marl stone.

Where did you say that and what is the stratigraphy?

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

5 hours ago, Darko said:

5 hours ago, Ludwigia said:

I would be interested if you could tell a bit about your finds and the stratigraphy of the site.

Please remember to include that type of information in each thread. Not everyone has read all of Your threads, and there are so many new threads here that it can become quite confusing at times.

Darwin said: " Man sprang from monkeys."

Will Rogers said: " Some of them didn't spring far enough."

My Fossil collection - My Mineral collection

My favorite thread on TFF.

8 hours ago, ynot said:

Please remember to include that type of information in each thread. Not everyone has read all of Your threads, and there are so many new threads here that it can become quite confusing at times.

Ok,thanks for info.

11 hours ago, Darko said:

Ok,thanks for info.

I would also like some info from you. Can you please tell me what the stratigraphy is where these fossils were found? Do you know which geological period and age they belong to?

1 hour ago, Ludwigia said:

I would also like some info from you. Can you please tell me what the stratigraphy is where these fossils were found? Do you know which geological period and age they belong to?

?

I said that i found them in the marl stone deposits .I know that they belong to the Miocene epoch. And also i think that they're 14m.years old. It's that enough to you?

7 hours ago, Darko said:

?

I said that i found them in the marl stone deposits .I know that they belong to the Miocene epoch. And also i think that they're 14m.years old. It's that enough to you?

!

Yes, now that is enough. Marlstone deposits occur in all geological periods, so I wanted more specifics, which you have now given. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Ludwigia said:

!

Yes, now that is enough. Marlstone deposits occur in all geological periods, so I wanted more specifics, which you have now given. Thank you.

No problem!

Archived