Original keichousaurus ?

Friends, I would like the experts to evaluate these photos and please say it is an original keichousaurus ? Tks

Pics:

Keichosaurus2_zpsuyxrpx4l.jpg

Keichosaurus3_zpstyn0f9ck.jpg

Keichosaurus_zpsebzmni8l.jpg

Keichosaurus1_zpsojwcwtz7.jpg

Looks real enough. The preparation leaves a little to be desired. You are right to be a little sceptical. The preparation might be crude but there are some details too hard fake.

I don't know the first thing about pachypleurosauroids,honestly.

I've never heard of C.C. Young,Triassic paleobiogeography is beyond me,i never heard of von Arthaber either:D

13 minutes ago, doushantuo said:

I don't know the first thing about pachypleurosauroids,honestly.

I've never heard of C.C. Young,Triassic paleobiogeography is beyond me,i never heard of von Arthaber either:D

Boy aren't We in a sarcastic mood tonight.:P

By the way - Who are those guys You never heard of?:headscratch: Some type of fossil studying guys?:D

Darwin said: " Man sprang from monkeys."

Will Rogers said: " Some of them didn't spring far enough."

My Fossil collection - My Mineral collection

My favorite thread on TFF.

I don't do sarcasm:D.

yeah,"fossil studying guys" would be the term,I guess:D

Young being the first to study Keichuosaurus,but don't quote me on that,coz i ain't ENTIRELY sure of it

Friends the seller says it is from China's Guizhou region and also that it has been prepared with diluted hydrochloric acid cleaned, I can only help with this at the moment. 

Fossilcrazy, could tell you what details you thought are fake so I could learn a little.

Tks

2 hours ago, Flavio said:

Fossilcrazy, could tell you what details you thought are fake so I could learn a little.

I think He meant that the details are to hard to fake and this one is real, just poorly prepared.

26 minutes ago, Haravex said:

Are fossil's from china not illegal?

Many of these were exported before the ban was put into effect.

You can get some fossils that came from China as long as they were exported before the ban.

Right ok that must make them fossil's as rare as hell then, what about documentation? How would you prove it was before the ban?

It really is difficult to identify which are prohibited or not, I believe that this regularization would be scarce in China, I can speak of Brazil, here any fossil marketed that does not come from another country is prohibited and if they catch you you will be arrested.

Hi,

Where are pics ? :(

Please use another host of pics !

Coco

----------------------
OUTIL POUR MESURER VOS FOSSILES : ici

Ma bibliothèque PDF 1 (Poissons et sélaciens récents & fossiles) : ici
Ma bibliothèque PDF 2 (Animaux vivants - sans poissons ni sélaciens) : ici
Mâchoires sélaciennes récentes : ici
Hétérodontiques et sélaciens : ici
Oeufs sélaciens récents : ici
Otolithes de poissons récents ! ici

Un Greg...

Badges-IPFOTH.jpg.f4a8635cda47a3cc506743a8aabce700.jpg Badges-MOTM.jpg.461001e1a9db5dc29ca1c07a041a1a86.jpg

On 8/15/2017 at 8:10 PM, Flavio said:

Friends, I would like the experts to evaluate these photos and please say it is an original keichousaurus ? Tks

Pics:

Keichosaurus2_zpsuyxrpx4l.jpg

Keichosaurus3_zpstyn0f9ck.jpg

Keichosaurus_zpsebzmni8l.jpg

Keichosaurus1_zpsojwcwtz7.jpg

We lost the pictures.

Can You repost them please?

I apologize to everyone, I do not know why Photobucket canceled my photos, I'm looking for another photo store and I'll insert again. Tks

Bem vindo ao The Fossil Forum meu amigo Flavio image.png.f45965bbba82216bb07ccf41336f2b86.png!

This is a good question that has always intrigued me... Does anyone here at TFF know how to dilute hydrochloric acid to the preparation of keichousaurus?

I have 3 keichousaurus here to prepare and at least one of them I would like to use this technique.

This is a typical keichousaurus of ventral position. Its scientific name is: Keichousaurus hui. The rock is typical of the Guizhou region of China. I also see many veins of calcite, which helps a lot to attest to originality. In my opinion this Keichousaurus is 100% genuine. Beautiful phalanges :wub:!

This specimen may have left China at the time export was allowed, or of Hong Kong, as currently thousands of Keichousaurus are leaving through Hong Kong because of inefficient and almost non-existent Inspection...

In the picture below I give you an example of what a 100% fake Keichousaurus is :blink::

04.PNG

Is It real, or it's not real, that's the question!

03.PNG

Archived