New carb hunt

nala

I never have to hunt for carbs, they seem to find me without any difficulty. :wacko: :D

BTW, very nice fossils! :wub:

Don C

Oooh! Lovely stuff again, Gery! :wub: 

Congratulations on some wonderful finds! :) 

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

:envy:

what amazing finds!

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Truly exquisite detail on those that 's lovely to behold. Thanks for sharing, Geri and congratulations. 

Hi Gery!

I'm not normally into plants, but your finds might just be changing my mind - perhaps I should add in some plant fossil-hunting if/when I head to France... :)

(By the way - I showed my husband your postings of all of the fossil invertebrates that you found recently, and I think he senses my excitement and we may end up going to Europe for our 10th anniversary in 2019!!!  Yay!!!  We may actually make it a family trip, and bring the kids along so that Viola and I can take a couple of days to fossil-hunt in France (since my husband is very supportive but he himself isn't really interested in participating in my new-found hobby) while my husband gets some relaxation time with my relatives in northern Italy who will feed him and our son until they just about burst :P).

Thanks for sharing!!!

Monica

Thanks for the comments!i would be glad to help you Monica,the coal heap in Northern France are also full of beauty :)

IMG_3292.JPG

Archived