Otodus Obliquus and Mosaurus Beaugei teeth

Darko

Those otodus are a tad bit bigger than ones we find I Maryland (okay, way bigger than most), congrats on procuring the ancestor to the megalodon! Mosasaur ain't to shabby either, quite large.

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

woah, those otodus teeth are BIG, perhaps bigger than my biggest otodus tooth I have. Sometimes, looking at big otodus teeth that shape just makes me want to call them "Lamna obliqqua", because of a fossil store that sells giant otodus teeth but always labels them as the inccorect taxon.

If you're a fossil nut from Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Redondo Beach, or Torrance, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Mosasaurus_hoffmannii_skull_schematic.png

1 hour ago, Macrophyseter said:

woah, those otodus teeth are BIG, perhaps bigger than my biggest otodus tooth I have. Sometimes, looking at big otodus teeth that shape just makes me want to call them "Lamna obliqqua", because of a fossil store that sells giant otodus teeth but always labels them as the inccorect taxon.

Hahah,yeah bro :D...I like to call them more "Lamna obliqqua" too!

30 minutes ago, Foozil said:

How long are those teeth?! :o

Smaller ones are 3cm,5cm and 6cm long

Bigger ones are 6cm and 8cm long

Mosasaurs tooth is 7,5cm long

• I found this Informative 1