Kingofthekats

Looks to me like a good old piece of chert, although the top part may be a burrow, let's see what others have to say.

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

I guess there was a lot of things that were moved on to my property, I found out that my property used to be a trash yard

Well that may be the origin of all the bones. Here's a link on the Ordovician  check the life section to see possible creatures that you may find, your rocks seem to be of a river, estuarine, or marine environment.

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Your specimen looks like ironstone , to me.

Ironstone_Breathitt.jpg.976019efb5f4944c3df0e3f1a12fcbbd.jpg

By Jstuby at English Wikipedia - Own work, Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=17780838

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library

Sure looks like ironstone, but the specific gravity of 2.25 is about half of typical ironstone.  Does it feel fairly hefty in your hand for its size?

Specific gravity matches chert roughly and chert is unmagnetic almost 100% of the time, so I'm sticking with chert.

Happy hunting,

Mason

I will throw out another idea, since his yard used to be a trash dump.  It could be the fragmented remains of some sort of pottery.  Kaolinite-based potters clay has a specific gravity within the range reported.

Archived