Highest Quality Cuban Megalodon

meg.cu

This is the nicest complete +5" specimen to come out of any quarry in Cuba for many years. That it came out of the Fines Limestone Quarry  makes even more rare, this is the first tooth in over 18 months to be found there. The teeth that come out of this quarry tend to have beautiful colors and amazing preservation. Enjoy.

joseaugfrt.jpg

joseaugfrtcal.jpg

joseaugbk.jpg

joseaugsd1.jpg

joseaugsd2.jpg

"Message me for info on Fossil Collecting in Cuba. " 

cuba1 029.JPG

So you want to trade it for some common brachiopods right?  I think we can work something out.

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

16 hours ago, caldigger said:

So you want to trade it for some common brachiopods right?  I think we can work something out.

Don't let him rip you off like that!

I will personally take the hit and trade you genuine KNIGHTIA fish from Green River!

Nice find- If it is Asian that you want, I can get you some live Asian Carp from Lake Michigan if you like, I won't even charge you for water that I will personally collect out of the Chicago River. Let me know- lol.

Wow the enamel on that specimen is perfect and beautiful, I'm normally only about dinosaurs but if I walked past that for sale I would buy it without a doubt :meg:and congratulations on your find.