Trilobite Ceraurus Foulornia sp. ?

Fossil Claw

@piranha

@Kane

Looking at this piece and want to make sure its real. Also I can't find anything online that confirms the listed Ceraurus Foulornia sp.  Matrix measures  8 x 6 .5 inches.  Trilobites  measure 2 to 2.5  or more in length depending if you include spines.  Width is close to that.  Ordovician Morocco.

I can get it for around $100 but don't want to spend the money if its fake and without confirming the species so I can find some reference prices.

Thanks for any help with the ID and authenticity.

s-l1600.jpg

Not entirely sure. Any chance you can ask the seller for more pictures? They look fairly genuine, but I'm curious about the colouration on the pygidial spines, which might be suggestive of some light restoration. Were these from the Dra Valley? 

You might also ask if "foulornia" is spelled correctly. I'm not finding any references to a species by that name in the literature at my current disposal.

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

Per seller, the species is

Foulonia sp.. Lower Ordovician Fezouta Formation of Zagara, Morocco.

The species is: Foulonia peregrina

Martin, E.L., Vidal, M., Vizcaïno, D., Vaucher, R., Sansjofre, P., Lefebvre, B., & Destombes, J. (2016)
Biostratigraphic and palaeoenvironmental controls on the trilobite associations from the Lower Ordovician Fezouata Shale of the central Anti-Atlas, Morocco.
Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, 460:142-154  PDF LINK

description and figure from:

Přibyl, A., Vaněk, J., & Pek, I. (1985)
Phylogeny and taxonomy of Family Cheiruridae (Trilobita).
Acta Universitatis Palackianae Olomucensis Facultas rerum naturalium. Geographica-Geologica 83:107-193

IMG.jpg.831416557eb46a319ed58bba75d8da2e.jpg

• I found this Informative 2

image.png.a84de26dad44fb03836a743755df237c.png