hauyn888

I started collecting fossils with vertebrates, sometimes my friend and me we found fossil plants.

But the plant fossils have less importance than the fish and amphibians, acanthodians and sharks ........ years later I became a gardener, graduated from the master school and asked me only the question ... how did it all start? When did the first plants keep the head out of the water and populate the still inanimate land? I rummaged through the internet, which I found first - Rhynia ..... and similar plants as Psilophyton ... now had suddenly the first finds of the Perm meaning, the puzzle grew, still growing ... every fossil is a Wonders how fragile plants can be, how wonderful, if we can find them as fossils. ..... Then I moved, now in the middle of the Devon and have a famous place of reference before the door ... Plants of Alken on the Moselle!

I found some plants like Psilophyton and saw some collectors hunting for Trilobites...the plants had been thrown away,....perhaps they didn´t know about it!!!

Pity for them - what a blessing for me ! 

Permian plants 2 (1).jpg

Permian plants 2 (2).jpg

Permian plants 2 (3).jpg

Permian plants 2 (4).jpg

Permian plants 2 (5).jpg

Permian plants 2 (6).jpg

Permian plants 2 (7).jpg

Permian plants 2 (8).jpg

Permian plants 2 (9).jpg

Permian plants 2 (10).jpg

Wonderful collection, particularly the callipterid.

Searching for green in the dark grey.

Archived