mattbsharks

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share my collection and also ask for some advice. I am looking for a good way to display my nicest makos, hemis and great whites on the top shelf. I am planning to display my megs as pictured in one of the below photos. Please comment any ideas you may have for me on how to display them. I restored a lot of the teeth in my collection. I am 16 so I have a very limited budget and could never afford all of these things if they were the real thing. That being said, here it is:

IMG_0076.JPG

colorful partial teeth

IMG_0077.JPG

small meg in matrix

IMG_0082.JPG

megalodon teeth on their shelf

biggest is 6.62"

IMG_0084.JPG

I'm sorry, the photos are too large to post. I will update this post later with lower res photos.

Don't have any advice to offer, but that's a mighty fine collection!

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

2 minutes ago, WhodamanHD said:

thanks! I wanted to show pictures of my hemis, makos and great whites, but the phone wasn't cooperating

and last but not least great whites. Please, if anyone has a good idea for a display for these I could make/buy that isn't too expensive and could fit on a book shelf, then please let me know.

53 minutes ago, WhodamanHD said:

I just updated it. It is now compete :)

14 minutes ago, mattbsharks said:

and last but not least great whites. Please, if anyone has a good idea for a display for these I could make/buy that isn't too expensive and could fit on a book shelf, then please let me know.

I just updated it. It is now compete :)

Here that? ''Tis my jaw dropping! Those Whites are really nice! Recently @sixgill pete posted a thread that had a cheaper way of displaying some smaller things, maybe a few of your teeth could fit in a hockey puck display case with some cut foam placed behind it, basically a plastic ryker case. 

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

1 minute ago, WhodamanHD said:

Here that? ''Tis my jaw dropping! Those Whites are really nice! Recently @sixgill pete posted a thread that had a cheaper way of displaying some smaller things, maybe a few of your teeth could fit in a hockey puck display case with some cut foam placed behind it, basically a plastic ryker case. 

Thanks for the tip! :) I restored those great whites this morning. I buy complete blades and pop on a new root. It's a lot of fun!

14 hours ago, ynot said:

Nice collection.

"Riker mounts" are a good way to display shark teeth.

Thanks for the tip!

2 hours ago, Nimravis said:

You have a very nice collection and I like the way that you displayed them.

thank you so much! :) 

Woah! Beautiful specimens you have here! :) 

And as said before, Riker Mounts/Cases are a great way to display fossil teeth.

Archived