Great white?

Miocene_Mason

I just bought this for about ten bucks because I've been looking for a reseonably priced ( or better yet cheap) great white, as well as an angustidens (think I found one) and a chubutensis. Now I probably should have asked before I bought, but is this really a great white? Just want to make sure because I'm not great with the shark teeth IDs yet, especially with the white and the chronospecies with carcharocles.  Sellers pictures, don't know what subforum this goes in. Bone valley btw.

IMG_2960.JPG

IMG_2961.JPG

IMG_2962.JPG

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

That is a great white. The lack of a bourlette, thinness of the blade, and coarse serrations all suggest great white. Nice acquisition!:dinothumb:

• I found this Informative 1

3 minutes ago, Rustdee said:

That is a great white. The lack of a bourlette, thinness of the blade, and coarse serrations all suggest great white. Nice acquisition!:dinothumb:

Thank you! And also thank you for saying bourlette as I have always wondered what that was called!

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

43 minutes ago, jcbshark said:

I would say GW too:)

Thanks for the confirmation!

Happy hunting,

Mason