Max-fossils

Hi all,

I am looking to obtain some more brachiopods for in my collection, mostly because I think that it's a fascinating group of animals. Unfortunately, I do not have many of them. Therefore I'm asking the help of you all! 

This is what I want:

Brachiopods (spiriferid or not) from any continent (preferably not from Europe) from the Paleozoic. I don't need a lot, just a few different ones to widen my collection! Having from many different locations would be nice too.

I already have the following though, and as to avoid having duplicates I am not interested in these:

Platystrophia from Maysville (KY, USA)

Punctopsirifer from Beckenridge (TX, USA)

Terebratula perforata from Kaloot (NL)

Cyrtospirifer verneuilli from Barvaux-sur-Ourthe (BE)

Atrypa reticularis from Eifel (DE)

Cererithyris and Kallirhynchia from Lion-sur-Mer (FR)

If you have one of those species (but from another location), I'm still interested! Or if you have other species but from the same location, same goes! What I don't want is to have the same species from the same location.

In return, I have a selection of different (mainly) European fossils, ranging from shark teeth to seashells (and a few brachiopods :P), and many other things. I also have several fossils from closed locations! If you're looking for anything specific yourself, then you can always ask me and I'll see what I have.

If you're interested and have anything to propose, please send a PM!

Thanks in advance!

Max

PS: for international shippers, make sure that the shipping costs to the Netherlands are not too high. I'm willing to ship to anywhere, but I just want to make sure that this is both ways! (No Track & Code needed; no signing needed; no priority needed; envelope is better)

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

Have gotten a lot of PMs from different members, so so far so good. I will consider new offers later.

Thanks everyone! :D

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

Archived