Help identifying fossils from Ramanessin Brook

Justin B

Not familiar with the site, but #1 looks like an suggestively shaped rock (nudule?), #2 could be a bone fragment, maybe try cleaning it with a toothbrush to get the dirt off. #3 looks to me like either a croc tooth or a mosasaur tooth, but probably one or the other depending on the site?

• I found this Informative 1

46 minutes ago, Scylla said:

You'll get more help if you get this moved to the fossil ID section. @Fossildude19

Moved to Fossil ID section. ;) 

Thanks for the heads up, Gus! ;)  :fistbump:

@justinb   It is always advisable to post identification requests under the Fossil ID sub forum. :) 

• I found this Informative 1

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

I'm in the same case.

theme-celtique.png.bbc4d5765974b5daba0607d157eecfed.png.7c09081f292875c94595c562a862958c.png

"On ne voit bien que par le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

"We only well see with the heart, the essential is invisible for the eyes."

In memory of Doren

photo-thumb-12286.jpg.878620deab804c0e4e53f3eab4625b4c.jpg

My account is acting funny. Got a bunch of error codes and cannot like thing to call post/responses informative. Not sure what I did to my account or how.

Think someone got annoyed at me for having trouble using fossil forum and limited what I could do. 

1 hour ago, Justin B said:

All my post are being deleted. This is one of the only ones left

That is probably a glitch in the hardware, or the moderators combined the threads that are on one subject and removed the duplication.

Darwin said: " Man sprang from monkeys."

Will Rogers said: " Some of them didn't spring far enough."

My Fossil collection - My Mineral collection

My favorite thread on TFF.

Justin,

You hid the "fish teeth" thread yourself.  Did you intend to do that?  I can unhide it if you want.

The "44" thread was hidden by Fossildude (Tim) after you removed the photos, as they duplicated posts you had made elsewhere.

Are there other threads that have "disappeared"?

Don C

There is 3 others that disappeared. Though, I am not thay worried about them. Could u unhide it please? Sorry for all this complication for all administratorsorts and thanks for the help.