A cookie-cutter named Irma

megaholic

I'm not a gambler, but I'll go a nickel on a sure thing...  I'll bet you all dime I'm the only fossil hunter in Florida that found 2 fossil cookie-cutter shark teeth today!  Irma is battering the roof, but the power is still on, so I'm digging in the bucket of micro's to pass the time.  Two nice little brasiliensis in about two cups of material!  No time for pictures, you know what they look like!  We won't be doing any digging in the Peace River now for a good ling time...

"A man who asks is a fool for five minutes. A man who never asks is a fool for life".

Thanks Tony...

Wind here is 53 gusting to 78, getting a bit noisy outside.

"A man who asks is a fool for five minutes. A man who never asks is a fool for life".

Good job! Stay safe! Here is a poem from an old Forum contest to celebrate your find.

http://www.thefossilforum.com/index.php?/topic/51652-fossil-poetry-contest-3as/&do=findComment&comment=559159

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, also are remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See