thelivingdead531

49 minutes ago, thelivingdead531 said:

@Nimravis That's amazing! If you know the name of the movie and don't mind sharing it, I would love to know about it.

Here is a pic of the dust jacket from the book and the movie has the same name and was made in 1983- Boswell was the attorney and the depiction of the man on the gallows is my Great, Great, Great, Great Grandfather, who was hung for sheep stealing- though he denied taking those sheep, in his last will  and testament  that is in the book, he admitted to taking enough other animals to fill an Ark-go figure. The last half of the book is about the trial- Boswell was known for taking  meticulous notes. 

IMG_6769.thumb.PNG.07012f03512c0cdb92b623788eedc7d6.PNG

• I found this Informative 1

10 minutes ago, JohnBrewer said:

That's a great start Candace and your collection will grow rapidly. Beautiful display case too. :)

Thank you John! I look forward to adding many more items, especially ones I've found myself.

7 minutes ago, Nimravis said:

Here is a pic of the dust jacket from the book and the movie has the same name and was made in 1983- Boswell was the attorney and the depiction of the man on the gallows is my Great, Great, Great, Great Grandfather, who was hung for sheep stealing- though he denied taking those sheep, in his last will  and testament  that is in the book, he admitted to taking enough other animals to fill an Ark-go figure. The last half of the book is about the trial- Boswell was known for taking  meticulous notes. 

IMG_6769.thumb.PNG.07012f03512c0cdb92b623788eedc7d6.PNG

Thank you for sharing! I'll look it up and see if I can get my hands on a copy or find the film.