Trilobites for Trilobites

Kane

Currently slimming down the collection and offloading some excess trilobites to make room for others. Looking for Ordovician or Devonian trilobites I don't yet have.

Pictured here are three Devonian bugs, of which I have numerous examples. These are not rare specimens, but ideal for those who want a specimen example from areas that they cannot collect from, and who cannot necessarily afford museum quality examples. 

Left: A mostly complete Greenops widderensis from the Widder Formation, Middle Devonian. Ideal for prep practice.

Right: Pygidium of the dalmanatid Anchiopsis anchiops. Thorax is rarely found, and complete ones are as scarce as hen's teeth. Bois Blanc Fm, Lower Devonian.

Bottom: Prep practice delight. Complete semi-prone Eldredgeops rana with pygidium tucked underneath. Windom shale of PD, Middle Devonian.

I can entertain more than one trade offer as I do have other examples of these I can part with.

* Shipping within North America preferred.

* I reserve the "right" to pad the trade package you'll receive with other assorted Devonian items. I like to add bonus stuff. :) 

IMG_4158.JPG

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

2 minutes ago, Kane said:

I reserve the "right" to pad the trade package you'll receive with other assorted Devonian items. I like to add bonus stuff. :)

You're not the only one! :D

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

Just now, JohnBrewer said:

And me!

Ill have some in prepped Silurian trilos soon when I go back to Wrens Nest next month. 

Yeah I know im not North American ;)

I can always make an exception for you, John. :) 

36 minutes ago, Fossil Claw said:

i have some extra Flexicalymene retrorsa and Flexicalymene retrorsa minuens I could trade.

I do like!