Where to buy Carnotaurus Tooth?

Masp

You could try posting in the for sale part of forum putting 'want to buy xxxxx' or sending out requests to reputable dealers.

I'm not sure that you can buy and export vertebrate material from some South American countries. 

• I found this Informative 1

If you are asking where you can purchase a Carnotaurus sp. from Argentina the answer is probably nowhere.  Exportation of dinosaur material from Argentina has been prohibited for a number of years as John indicated.   Material exported before the embargo that you see on the market is mostly identified incorrectly although sellers like to put an ID on them.  Don't be fooled if you see one.

Welp, rip the South American fossils. I've always was looking forward to a livyatan tooth and now I'll go to jail if I get one! (kidding of course :P)

If you're a fossil nut from Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Redondo Beach, or Torrance, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Mosasaurus_hoffmannii_skull_schematic.png

3 hours ago, JohnBrewer said:

You could try posting in the for sale part of forum putting 'want to buy xxxxx' or sending out requests to reputable dealers.

I'm not sure that you can buy and export vertebrate material from some South American countries. 

New members do not have access to the Member Sales area until they have made a number of substantive posts to the Forum. ;) 

Masp has a way to go, yet. :) 

• I found this Informative 1

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

I think the black market is the only place you could buy one (which I strongly discourage, bad reviews:P)

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason