Masp

Where to buy Carnotaurus Tooth?

Masp

Anyone know where I can buy a Carnotaurus Tooth? (Or bone in general)

JohnBrewer

You could try posting in the for sale part of forum putting 'want to buy xxxxx' or sending out requests to reputable dealers.

I'm not sure that you can buy and export vertebrate material from some South American countries. 

Troodon

If you are asking where you can purchase a Carnotaurus sp. from Argentina the answer is probably nowhere.  Exportation of dinosaur material from Argentina has been prohibited for a number of years as John indicated.   Material exported before the embargo that you see on the market is mostly identified incorrectly although sellers like to put an ID on them.  Don't be fooled if you see one.

Macrophyseter

Welp, rip the South American fossils. I've always was looking forward to a livyatan tooth and now I'll go to jail if I get one! (kidding of course :P)

Fossildude19
3 hours ago, JohnBrewer said:

You could try posting in the for sale part of forum putting 'want to buy xxxxx' or sending out requests to reputable dealers.

I'm not sure that you can buy and export vertebrate material from some South American countries. 

New members do not have access to the Member Sales area until they have made a number of substantive posts to the Forum. ;) 

Masp has a way to go, yet. :) 

WhodamanHD

I think the black market is the only place you could buy one (which I strongly discourage, bad reviews:P)

Masp

Lol such a shame...Carnotaurus is one of my favorites too. Thanks for the feedback everyone.