Does anybody know which dinosaur is this?

GARID

So it was found from Gobi desert and i don't know which dinosaur's bone is this. I have one tibia bone and one backbone, also one more bone from tail or something...? does someone have an idea?

20170919_101022.jpg

20170919_101017.jpg

20170919_100946.jpg

Too fragmentary for my eyes, but I'm an amateur. Maybe @Troodon could help..

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

1 hour ago, zekky said:

There are a few formations in the Gobi. Without more information ID is improbable. 

Accurate and necessary as it may be, statements like that should never stop being nails on a chalk board to a scientist.

Kids: a chalk board is a big slab of slate used as a primitive tablet that one scratched on with a stick of chalk. :) 

1 hour ago, Rockwood said:

Accurate and necessary as it may be, statements like that should never stop being nails on a chalk board to a scientist.

Kids: a chalk board is a big slab of slate used as a primitive tablet that one scratched on with a stick of chalk. :) 

I still prefer using the chalkboard over any kind of technology they try to shove into the classroom, so my students are well-aware of what a chalkboard is, at least :)

2 hours ago, Monica said:

I still prefer using the chalkboard over any kind of technology they try to shove into the classroom, so my students are well-aware of what a chalkboard is, at least :)

A lot of common sense has migrated north lately. :)

Keep up the good work.

On 9/23/2017 at 11:22 AM, Rockwood said:

This should be in Carl's wheel house. Monday's break period perhaps.

Thanks, Rocky! I, sadly, have little idea what those are, but I can say that they give me more of a mammal vibe than a dino one, especially that vert.

10 hours ago, Carl said:

Thanks, Rocky! I, sadly, have little idea what those are, but I can say that they give me more of a mammal vibe than a dino one, especially that vert.

You guys need to send out another batch of motorcars and camels.

Get this checked out. :)

• I found this Informative 1

Best place to ID these bones is to bring them to a museum since they are not complete and the stratigraphy and age is unknown..