I found this fossil online a few days ago and might be interested in buying it. But I don't know much about the spinosaurus, I just have good knowledge when it comes to the teeth. 

It is said to be the sacrum of a spinosaurus, it is 13,77 inches (or 35 centimeters). 95 million years old and was found in southern marocco, in the sahara desert. 

Could it be a spinosaurus sacrum from a small individual or what else could it be? 

s-l500.jpg

s-l500-1.jpg

s-l500-3.jpg

s-l500-4.jpg

s-l500-5.jpg

s-l500-6.jpg

Not sure, but it sure is a beautiful fossil. It's a shame the top is missing as that would make it much easier to identify if the dorsal spines were present. The slenderness of the middle of the centra sure does look similar to the vertebrae of Spinosaurus.

• I found this Informative 1

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite

I agree with LordTrilobite there is some similarity to Spinosaurid vertebrae.  However without having comparative material any ID would be a guess and I have not seen any.     Most images of Spinosaurs have the sacrum shielded by the ilium.  Not sure how the seller is making that call you might want to ask him to provide you that information