Share the name of your favorite fossil!

RiseOfTheExtinct

Mine is the Ammonite. Ammonoidea.

:trilo:  RiseOfTheExtinct  :ammonite01:

"There's no shame in being weird. I'm have the obsession of mollusks. You're the one who always forgets your coffee. We're all weird in our own ways.

Don't forget that, weirdo whose even weirder than me..."

5 minutes later... Said by someone else...

"Hey, weirdo, you forgot your coffee on your desk..."

Lucinda and Lilith

oreopost.thumb.jpg.28a39289a0abce22f64f940d8883d979.jpg

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, also are remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See

Cool!

"There's no shame in being weird. I'm have the obsession of mollusks. You're the one who always forgets your coffee. We're all weird in our own ways.

Favorite extinct species name is a tough one, but the Eocene amber fly Tyrannosauros rex Made me laugh...

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

12.thumb.jpg.8d43ef24c95aa21c30be040cdb3e0878.jpg Augy.thumb.jpg.f06f3e0c65ebfe71f995da73c9f1961b.jpg Rex_2b.thumb.jpg.a71a773dd05e6e15bca9f7c3742ff888.jpg 59ca493d99218_Crustacean_Crab-1-(140).thumb.jpg.b7498ffa48bac9436bbe675134905c7c.jpgXiphactinus_2b.thumb.jpg.b53529fc46525157835052867fd8faf6.jpg

Eggy, Sharky, Rexy, Crabby, and Brynden Blackfish of House Tully.

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

Drotops megalomanicus - which sounds like a perfectly suitable name for a champion gladiator or a dotty Roman emperor. 

IMG_3266.JPG

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

That's cool guys

That's really cool, @Nimravis!

Archived