Someone of University of Bristol???

Godofgods

Hi everyone, i don't know if this is the right section; if it's no, i'm sorry.

I want to become a paleontologist, I was suggested to continue my studies at the University of Bristol. Can anybody give me some general information about Bristol or suggest other universities in Europe, where i can continue my studies?

The best thing to do in this case if you were considering University of Bristol is to go to their website and locate their paleontology program like so:

http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/2017/geology/bsc-palaeontology-and-evolution/

Their website seems fairly equipped with information, including a field for asking questions, curriculum of study, and other informatioin. For specific program inquiries not answered by the website or via its question field, you might reach out to the Chair of the program (probably searchable through the faculty roster). 

If you are choosing to study abroad, most university websites will include information for international students, including tuition fees, average living costs, eligibility requirements, etc. These will likely be different than what is paid by domestic students.

Perhaps one of the considerations is to see if the curriculum balances in-class instruction and field work. 

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

Can't say I know England universities too well, but I would agree with what Kane said and then also do the same for a few other universities to get a good comparison and see what is best for you.

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."
-Romans 14:19

Archived