How do I Respond to people who answered my post?

Hands is stone

When you mean respond to individuals you mean having a post with what the person you're replying to said to show that you're replying to him/her? To do this, highlight the text you want to reply. Then, a quote option will pop up, and clicking on that will create a quote in your post, which tells others that you are replying to that quote.

If you're a fossil nut from Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Redondo Beach, or Torrance, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Mosasaurus_hoffmannii_skull_schematic.png

1 hour ago, Hands is stone said:

I would like to know how to respond to individuals in a posting that I started

Below the last post in a thread is a reply to post block. Click on that and write what You want, then click the submit reply to post it.

Darwin said: " Man sprang from monkeys."

Will Rogers said: " Some of them didn't spring far enough."

My Fossil collection - My Mineral collection

My favorite thread on TFF.

20 hours ago, Hands is stone said:

I would like to know how to respond to individuals in a posting that I started

There are 2 ways.

You can reply to the thread in the manner that Ynot indicates above.. This will not notify the person who you want to contact, depending on them to return to the thread.

---

The other way is to Quote the person's response using the "Quote" button.  This will notify that individual that you have sent a response to them in this thread.

The White Queen  ".... in her youth she could believe "six impossible things before breakfast"

Archived