New kem kem trip new finds

Haravex

I have some new finds these I hope maybe from pterosaur as seems to have characteristics. However problem is I only have phone camera and cannot edit to make smaller so pictures will only come very slowly.

20171009_125111.jpg

20171009_142742.jpg

I wait for the other photos with impatience.:D

theme-celtique.png.bbc4d5765974b5daba0607d157eecfed.png.7c09081f292875c94595c562a862958c.png

"On ne voit bien que par le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

"We only well see with the heart, the essential is invisible for the eyes."

In memory of Doren

photo-thumb-12286.jpg.878620deab804c0e4e53f3eab4625b4c.jpg

Hard to tell what kind of bones these are exactly, since they are so fragmentary. But, yeah the thin bone wall does seem to indicate that these could be Pterosaur bones.

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite

Ah I bought hoping maybe could be partial beak and has lot of sutures on the inside. And also has the shape of it but photo does not show this very well.

Nice tooth.  Possible croc. the posterior teeth of  Hamadasuchus rebouli take that form and are serrated.  One your second bone it's possible it could be a beak but again to fragmentary to say for sure.

• I found this Informative 1

Thank you for your help I will take better photo of possible pterosaur beak when I get home for maybe possible identification but will also take to museum maybe they can help and again thank you everything else I know what is and have got today.

1507567585161182849492.jpg

And the tooth on the bottom left looks like it could be Abelisaurid.

The tooth on the top right is from a lungfish.

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite

20 hours ago, Troodon said:

Nice tooth.  Possible croc. the posterior teeth of  Hamadasuchus rebouli take that form and are serrated.  One your second bone it's possible it could be a beak but again to fragmentary to say for sure.

I'd second Hamadasuchus :)

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."
-Romans 14:19

Thank you @LordTrilobite  I did however know these the top left both are from sauropod (possibly rebbachisaurus sp) and bottom right is pterosaur (s.morocanis) I have a few other finds from trip out to kem kem and will post later another abelisaurus indet and some fish verts. However when we stoped to let motorbike cool my friend was having a look for meteorites and such I found a ammonite impression and wondered if anyone might be able to I.d. it.

150765777911118148592.jpg

These are new purchases. Comparing with work I have seen published on spinosaurus comparisons I feel safe to I.d them as toe claws and yes they are tiny with the largest one measuring 11.6mm and 8.5mm. However don't feel confident enough to place an id on the phalange and claw both of which are associated I believe (At least they where found within 6 inches of each other.)

15079112401591867140.jpg

15079112947581969307202.jpg

15079115354721530905148.jpg

15079116818861428763869.jpg

Considering how evolute the specimen is, and the ornament, it is likely a lytocerid ammonite.  Gaudryceras or something similar is a strong possibility.

Don

I believe Clymenia is a Devonian ammonoid.  Lots of Devonian in Morocco of course but no spinosaurids or pterosaurs in the Devonian.  If it is a Clymenia impression it would seem to be far out of place.

Don