big restored megalodon

mattbsharks

Lovely as always :wub: I would actually want that in my collection even if its restored.

If you're a fossil nut from Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Redondo Beach, or Torrance, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Mosasaurus_hoffmannii_skull_schematic.png

Great job! Can barely tell the difference! Do you sell your services (I'm thinking of getting a big frag that I may want restored)?

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

15 hours ago, WhodamanHD said:

Do you sell your services (I'm thinking of getting a big frag that I may want restored)?

:PI was also thinking about that too!

If you're a fossil nut from Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Redondo Beach, or Torrance, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Mosasaurus_hoffmannii_skull_schematic.png

Well now Matt might be getting an idea of what to do after high school. Perhaps some museum restoration work.

1 hour ago, caldigger said:

Well now Matt might be getting an idea of what to do after high school. Perhaps some museum restoration work.

haha who knows!

7 hours ago, Macrophyseter said:

:PI was also thinking about that too!

8 hours ago, Fossil-Hound said:

@mattbsharks I second @WhodamanHD Let us know if you're available for restoration hire. :D Excellent work!

I am always open to doing restoration work. PM me about rates for individual teeth etc if you are interested

1 hour ago, caldigger said:

Matt, do you work on blades (enamel) as well?

yes. I can restore all parts of the teeth.

Archived