Penn Dixie, Oct 8-10, 2017

Kane

Platyceras erectum  and Platyceras bucculentum are good possibilities.  ;) 

Platyceras2.jpg    Platyceras1.jpg

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

You lucky bums who live within driving distance of sites with that kind of preservation and productivity!

@Kane wow that looks so good! Very much wish I could return to New York. You scored! I suppose I need to conjure up some more fossils for trade! I don't recall ever giving you any fish yet. ;)

Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda

17 hours ago, Fossil-Hound said:

@Kane wow that looks so good! Very much wish I could return to New York. You scored! I suppose I need to conjure up some more fossils for trade! I don't recall ever giving you any fish yet. ;)

Lol, I might have one or two brachs if you're interested :D . I thought you already got all the real goodies PD had to offer with the full E. rana and the Bellacartwrightia! What else are you missing?

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

1 hour ago, Kane said:

Lol, I might have one or two brachs if you're interested :D . I thought you already got all the real goodies PD had to offer with the full E. rana and the Bellacartwrightia! What else are you missing?

@Kane what you speak is true but I'm officially addicted to Penn Dixie trilobites! :muahaha:

This meme sums it up:

1xrzzu.jpg

• I found this Informative 1

Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda