Big brook nj help please

Mrwiggly

Found many teeth at Big brook nj. Lots of fun.  I'm new to this.  Any help would be appreciated.  I think all the done shaped objects are just rocks but I thought I'd pass it by the forum.  The object that looks like a seed is fossilized it is not modern can't scratch it, doesn't burn.  Thanks in in advance.  Jason. If you'd like more pics just let me know

image.jpg

image.jpg

The first object I think may be a burrow cast or a concretion, and on the bottom photo the third fossil from the left appears to be a broken sharks tooth.

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

The left one in the first picture is a concretion and the right one in the same picture is an Enchodus petrosus upper left palatine jaw section. In the second picture, from left to right, you have a seed pod (It is definitely not Cretaceous, but maybe it is a couple hundred years old. It probably was in the stream for a while.), a partial Ischyrhiza mira (Sawfish) rostral, partial Scapanorhynchus texanus shark tooth, and a lower left Enchodus palatine.

“You must take your opponent into a deep dark forest where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one.” ― Mikhail Tal

Archived