If you don't usually consult the calendar you might miss a chance to talk online to fossil collectors from North Texas this coming Thursday at 6:00 PM Central time. It's the My Fossil  Webinar patterned after the Antiques Roadshow where we present a fossil we found and the expert tells all about it. The expert on this case is Dr. Merlyn Nestell of the University of Texas at Arlington. By connecting with the link provided on the My Fossil site anyone can participate by asking a question of the presenter or the expert in real time. If you miss the broadcast it will appear on line a few days later. I will be presenting along with three other members of the Dallas Paleontological Society.

Bill, just double checking- 7PM EST, correct? Because the above post states 6 PM and when I click on the webinar link it states 7PM EST. 

Thanks

Correct. My post says 6:00 Central time in the text. When I tried to include the time zone on the calendar it told me it was an invalid time so I left that off since the link on the myFossil site has it anyway.

edit: of course that would be 7 EDT not EST or 6 CDT

6 minutes ago, BobWill said:

Correct. My post says 6:00 Central time in the text. When I tried to include the time zone on the calendar it told me it was an invalid time so I left that off since the link on the myFossil site has it anyway.

edit: of course that would be 7 EDT not EST or 6 CDT

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Archived