Third annual TFF Secret Santa!

IonRocks

I'm sorry! There was some internet error. I sent lot's of same messages to you. It's my fault. Really Really sorry....

Wow, we're still in October and already have a "coprolite" load of players so far. This year is going to be good!

@Wrangellian I intend to push the date to be sooner. Five to ten days sooner maybe. And yes do please let me know.

For Everyone else please make sure you have sent me a private message. I think I may be missing four (?) or five already.

well I apologize for having to call people out on forgetting a step but I need to make sure I have everyone’s messages

So I believe I am missing messages from the following people @FossilDudeCO @Seaforth @Vieira And @Fossil Claw

Cross referencing to make sure I have everyone taken care of can be a lot of extra time so I need all addresses in my PM inbox please.

Thanks!

This should be the best year yet to participate in this event with so many partipants (23 and counting!)

I’m in for international! 

Hope whoever gets them likes them!

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

With all the international playing about to take place, there should be some nice varieties of stuff being received. 

On 10/28/2017 at 7:10 PM, WhodamanHD said:

I’m in for international! 

Hope whoever gets them likes them!

I wonder the same thing, I'm never really sure that people are going to like my little Cretaceous shale bits and bobs. If there were time I'd put a lot up on ebay just to see how much might roughly equal $30. What I think is $30, someone else might only pay $5 or 10 for...

1 hour ago, Wrangellian said:

I wonder the same thing, I'm never really sure that people are going to like my little Cretaceous shale bits and bobs. If there were time I'd put a lot up on ebay just to see how much might roughly equal $30. What I think is $30, someone else might only pay $5 or 10 for...

I'm the same way, I just tried to add as much variety/ quality fossils I can find on my shelves, a little bit of everything. I hope it's worth 30. As for me I am happy with any fossils! I'll be happy no matter what!

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

14 hours ago, Wrangellian said:

Just include complete t-rex teeth that should take you close to 30 USD ;)

6 hours ago, Haravex said:

Don’t tell anybody it is Secret Santa .:) 

Cheers bobby

5 hours ago, Haravex said:

Yeah, sure!

I'm in for US or International. I have plenty of Texas Mosasaur parts around the house I could spare.  :)

I have some Moroccan bits and pieces about the place. 

Please include me for US and international. :D 

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT: I will be closing entry and sending addresses on November 14th. If you would like to participate sign up now 

if you have not yet sent me your address, please do so before November 14th

Thanks!

Did the due date for the surprises change to the week after the 14th or still early December? Just making sure.

If you're a fossil nut from Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Redondo Beach, or Torrance, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Mosasaurus_hoffmannii_skull_schematic.png

Just finished collating and adding ID labels to my Secret Santa. I am please with this little collection . A very nice and diverse group off fossils from all over the uk and a couple of Nordic surprises too. 

I do love Christmas.

I have little in the way of artistic talent. So my Secret Santa recipient will end up with a postcard of a camel. 

Or not. 

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

4 hours ago, Bobby Rico said:

Me too can’t wait. My wife and I are Artists and she is by hand, embroidering a Christmas card just for my Secret Santa . @Tidgy's Dad

Now there's an artistic element! This keeps getting harder and harder...:P

Im giddy for the day to send my package, everything's in place just have to cut out the labels and package them. This will be a fun one!

Happy hunting,

Mason

Archived