Third annual TFF Secret Santa!

IonRocks

4 hours ago, WhodamanHD said:

Now there's an artistic element! This keeps getting harder and harder...:P

Im giddy for the day to send my package, everything's in place just have to cut out the labels and package them. This will be a fun one!

Sorry i do not mean to add any more pressure, we just don’t have a TV , so plenty of time to kill to make a stuff. Fun is exactly what I am hoping to send with my Secret Santa too.:dinothumb:

3 hours ago, MythrilDelight said:

Have emails gone out with addresses for secret santa or are people just getting ready? :)

I think we are just getting excited. I do believe the date you get the address is Tuesday 14th of November  :)

Oh my, People are already packed and ready, and I still haven't gotten any delivery material yet! Gotta start soon!

If you're a fossil nut from Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Redondo Beach, or Torrance, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Mosasaurus_hoffmannii_skull_schematic.png

Hey Mac, no worries man. You're not the only one. I haven't given it a single thought as of yet. Although, I'd better brush out some of those cobwebs from the back of my mind and start thinking of something. It's this next week!!!

By gosh, by golly the deadline is tomorrow so you'd better put out the holly!  I notice this year will be a majority of fossiliferous joy of international  giftitude.  Hope everyone has been good this year! ( crossing my fingers)

9 minutes ago, caldigger said:

Hope everyone has been good this year!

I have to be good now too!?! Well maybe I'll be fine with the coal as long as theirs plants  in it!

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

I'm off to count the insides of my eyelids. 

When I wake up it will be Secret Santa day ! 

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nos da! 

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

oops... to late to participate?

~~~~~~~~~~~~〇~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warmest greetings from Kumamoto、 Japan

:yay-smiley-1:SECRET SANTA DAY!:yay-smiley-1:

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

6 hours ago, David in Japan said:

oops... to late to participate?

PM your details quickly. 

It's worth a try. 

Good luck! 

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

Has anyone recieved addresses yet? For some reason I have a paranoia that I was forgotten to be placed on the list.

If you're a fossil nut from Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Redondo Beach, or Torrance, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Just now, Macrophyseter said:

Has anyone recieved adresses yet? For some reason I have a paranoia that I was forgotten to be placed on the list.

I haven't received anything yet - I imagine that it's a lot of work getting everything organized - perhaps by tonight/tomorrow... :fingerscrossed: 

1 hour ago, Macrophyseter said:

Has anyone recieved addresses yet? For some reason I have a paranoia that I was forgotten to be placed on the list.

I'm relieved to see that I'm not the only one afraid of being left out of the Secret Santa .... I'm also checking my mail every day anxious to learn where my package will go :) 

Nothing here yet, either. 

It must be pretty complicated. 

I do a smaller scale one on a Tortoise Forum and it's still very time-consuming.

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

Yes addresses will likely come in the next three days depending on how quickly and how well my exams go. As far as I’ve counted I believe I have everyone’s addresses who’ve signed up. I will continue taking additional people until midnight so there is still time for anyone to sign up!

2 minutes ago, IonRocks said:

Yes addresses will likely come in the next three days depending on how quickly and how well my exams go. As far as I’ve counted I believe I have everyone’s addresses who’ve signed up. I will continue taking additional people until midnight so there is still time for anyone to sign up!

Good luck on those exams, and thanks for putting this on again! 

Happy hunting,

Mason

1 hour ago, IonRocks said:

@Macrophyseter

I read it before, but thanks for pulling me in just in case! :thumbsu:

Good Luck on your exams!

@David in Japan nows your chance!

Happy hunting,

Mason

3 hours ago, IonRocks said:

Good luck with the exams. :)

Could Santa not do this for you? 

(the secret Santa not your exams)

(or the other way round, actually.) :wacko:

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

Thank you, adress send.

~~~~~~~~~~~~〇~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warmest greetings from Kumamoto、 Japan

Please message me if you do not receive an address by 12 PM mountain time (4 hours from now)

i should have all of them sent by then 

Archived