Third annual TFF Secret Santa!

IonRocks

56 minutes ago, IonRocks said:

Please message me if you do not receive an address by 12 PM mountain time (4 hours from now)

i should have all of them sent by then 

:popcorn:

Thanks so much for organizing this - Viola and I are incredibly excited!!!

Monica

2 hours ago, IonRocks said:

Please message me if you do not receive an address by 12 PM mountain time (4 hours from now)

i should have all of them sent by then 

That deadline is right smack in the middle of school, These are gonna be the most phone-viewing hours now :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

EDIT: Never mind, IonRocks decided to send me an address so I don't have to :thumbsu:

If you're a fossil nut from Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Redondo Beach, or Torrance, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Mosasaurus_hoffmannii_skull_schematic.png

Got sent my victim's name and address! 

Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very exciting! 

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

Okay, everyone should have recieved an address now. Assuming I kept to my list (which I did check twice) everyone should have a package on the way soon! 

Ok, let me say that I packed my medium size Priority Box and it will be heading to the Western portion of the United States, but I am not saying if it is making it over the Rockies or not. I just hope the person that is receiving this has been good all year and that they like what they received.

Everyone- don’t forget to post pics of what you receive, that is the what makes this successful.

As is mine!

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

9 minutes ago, cheney416 said:

Hmm? I didn't receive any address.

@IonRocks

If you're a fossil nut from Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Redondo Beach, or Torrance, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Santa also sent his package!

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

@cheney416

Hmm it seems I sent it to one of the duplicate chats you created in error. It probably still should have showed up though. I’ve sent it in a different chat now so it should work. 

Heres a collective youre welcome to everyone, I’m glad we could have so many participants this year, hopefully everyone recieves their packages in a timely matter, just cross your fingers (or press your thumbs!) that the mail services of the world can work togethor to make sure everything arrives.

Viola and I have mailed out our packages, too - they should arrive at their respective destinations in about 2 weeks (which is pretty impressive considering how far they are traveling!).

Thanks again for organizing this, @IonRocks!  Viola and I are looking forward to what "Santa" brings us this year... :)

Monica

Just finished packing, but oh no! It's 5:00 here already, which means that I'll have to ship it off tomorrow once I get home from school. :faint:

Parcell sent today. According to Japan post, fossils will arrive within 3 or 4 days ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~〇~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warmest greetings from Kumamoto、 Japan

Edit: took out hint

That’s a telling clue, if one was in the mood they could find out who you are sending it to (I did). 

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

23 minutes ago, WhodamanHD said:

That’s a telling clue, if one was in the mood they could find out who you are sending it to (I did). 

gives a large radius but as you think it is too much, assuming I wrote down the correct number, i edit my post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~〇~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warmest greetings from Kumamoto、 Japan

My package has just been packed and shipped! :)

I see that USPS Tracking states that my package was delivered to a FF Member who must have been good this year- I'm always happy when my packages get delivered. Hope this member likes his goodies.

Mine should arrive sometime in the next two days if it hasn’t already, I hope they like the fossils.

Happy hunting,

Mason

Archived