Third annual TFF Secret Santa!

IonRocks

I think my package was rerouted to Tibet to get the Dali lama' s stamp of approval. Then down to Antarctica to chill for a while. After that it got shot up to the World Space Station for weightless atmosphere experiments. Then got to ride a float in Rio's Carnival, only to be sent to the actual address on the package.  So here I sit waiting for the arrival...Bazilian mail is soo slow!!!!

• I found this Informative 3

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

Well lo and behold kiddies, after not getting any mail for days on end, my mailbox was chuck full of goodies today.

Here is my Secret Santa's gift from down under ( Australia). I think I got the whole Osmond Family in urchin form. A batch of very nice Aussie echinoids. I will have to get information on these after the holiday.  Thank you very much Santa!!!

20171223_174944.jpg

• I found this Informative 4

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

15 minutes ago, caldigger said:

Well lo and behold kiddies, after not getting any mail for days on end, my mailbox was chuck full of goodies today.

Here is my Secret Santa's gift from down under ( Australia). I think I got the whole Osmond Family in echinoid form. A batch of very nice Aussie sand dollars. I will have to get information on these after the holiday.  Thank you very much Santa!!!

Not meaning to be personal, but Lovenia ? 

Most glad it arrived in time. 

Merry Christmas ! ! ! !:)

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

@caldigger Yes, it finally arrived! Nice sea urchins Doren!

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

8 minutes ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

Oh,David, so wishing yours arrives today! 

Fingers and toes crossed! :)

Don't forget to cross your eyes Adam!

• I found this Informative 2

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

Just now, caldigger said:

Don't forget to cross your eyes Adam!

I do that anyway

Perhaps i should uncross them? 

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

Merry Christmas to you all! I'll keep you update concerning my secret santa as soon as I am able too.

• I found this Informative 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~〇~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warmest greetings from Kumamoto、 Japan

Merry Christmas David. I really hope you are having a nice day. Also I hope you receive your Secret Santa soon. Just keep the faith,  I sent two packages to the States three apart and the recipients both received them on the same day. 

Cheers bobby

On 12/25/2017 at 5:08 AM, David in Japan said:

Merry Christmas to you all! I'll keep you update concerning my secret santa as soon as I am able too.

When do you leave for France? Hoping your package gets to you prior to departure.

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

Just now, caldigger said:

When do you leave for France? Hoping your package gets to you prior to departure.

You were reading my mind- I was just checking to see if @David in Japan ever received his package.

Leaving on the 16th of january.

I still did not receive it so all my hope for receiving it this year vanished. Next episode in 2018!

Sorry David. It just makes your goodies that much more precious due to the wait.

We'll be patiently standing by for your post.

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

53 minutes ago, Nimravis said:

Who ever sent them should post the pics, if they have them, to keep the anticipation up.

Meh, if they would do that it would take all the surprise away for David, and us... I suppose we keep waiting, even though it’s boring. 

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

@IonRocks did David’s package actually get sent or not? :headscratch:

Max Derème

6 minutes ago, Max-fossils said:

Meh, if they would do that it would take all the surprise away for David, and us... I suppose we keep waiting, even though it’s boring. 

See I would post this......

21FE961E-DBC7-4A03-83E5-1F0089320230.thumb.jpeg.b88b207d7d4bcadaefa1b468c050b29f.jpeg

And say say that I sent it and hope he receives it, since I do not have another. Hope his package does arrive.

• I found this Informative 3

1 minute ago, Nimravis said:

21FE961E-DBC7-4A03-83E5-1F0089320230.thumb.jpeg.b88b207d7d4bcadaefa1b468c050b29f.jpeg

And say say that I sent it and hope he receives it, since I do not have another. Hope his package does arrive.

Oh, if that’s all that David gets, I wouldn’t even be jealous! (cough cough, slightly crying)

Max Derème

1 hour ago, Nimravis said:

I understand why it is not in my mail box yet.

Way too big!

• I found this Informative 2

48 minutes ago, David in Japan said:

I understand why it is not in my mail box yet.

Way too big!

And your postman ran out of slips to say you need to pick up at postal station.

Boy, wouldn't customs have a field day with that monster!

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

Well jingle my bells!   That's not sounding promising.  Hope its just work schedule problems. Fingers, eyes and toes still crossed here David.

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

3 hours ago, IonRocks said:

Unfortunately I never received word from the Santa. hasn’t been active for a good while. 

ARGH!!! So probably he didn’t send husband package either! Poor David... :(

There’s someone that I haven’t managed to contact in a long while either as he hasn’t been online in quite some time... And I know that he didn’t join in on the fun this year. Probably the same person. It’s weird that he just left without any notice, I really hope he is okay!

Max Derème