Fossil Sharks Of The Chesapeake Bay Region

jax

Any of you Maryland fellas have this book?? I know it is out of print, but man they are proud of it, $75-$115 used!

Just wondering if its worth adding to the library?

It is a very good book, but you should be able to find it much cheaper than that. Check ebay and some of the better shark tooth dealers

There's no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else

I saw it for like 20 bucks lateky let me try to find it

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Thanks Anson! I hope he still has some in stock. I have been watching one on ebay thats right at $31, Signed copy..... Shipping was 6 too, so you saved me a few bucks!

Man both places I buy from or out of stock, they want 100 bucks anyway.Sorry

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Thanks Anson! I hope he still has some in stock. I have been watching one on ebay thats right at $31, Signed copy..... Shipping was 6 too, so you saved me a few bucks!

yea i was bidding on that one, but stopped at 35 i think, i really wish i could have won it, ill just go have him sign mine its no big

gallery_17_41_9178.jpg

yea i was bidding on that one, but stopped at 35 i think, i really wish i could have won it, ill just go have him sign mine its no big

So your the one that jacked up the price! ;)

It sold for 48 i think.

It is a good book. I know the author personally. I've been trying to get him to write another one (that was actually his second as the first was a b & w pamphlet). In any event, it's been out of print for quite some time and they are hard to come by. The original publisher is no longer in business, hence it is even more rare. Best wishes!

Any of you Maryland fellas have this book?? I know it is out of print, but man they are proud of it, $75-$115 used!

Just wondering if its worth adding to the library?

Hmmm I am not sure about that then if its back ordered chances are they won't get anymore. I would go with Steve's then.