tiny fossil teeth

Rowboater

Sorting through small shiny black items collected with my miniature shark teeth, I came across what looks like two teeth attached at a 45 degree angle to a small jaw bone.  Or at least that's my interpretation. Hopefully someone knows better and can help ID.  (I know even I wouldn't be picking up these teeth if knocked loose.)

possibleteeth2.jpg

possibletooth-flipped.jpg

Hello, 

I think the picture is much too blurry to make any kind of positive ID. 

Any chance of a better, sharper picture? 

possibletooth-flipped.thumb.jpg-vert.jpg

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Tooth like thing on the left is a fragment of Notorynchus tooth. What age is that location? On the right is most likely a fish jawbone, however sharper photos will make identification more precise.

• I found this Informative 1

The Tooth Fairy

The thing above the cow shark tooth is a small fish vertebra.

“You must take your opponent into a deep dark forest where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one.” ― Mikhail Tal

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately I don't know what strata, mixed in sand and gravel and shell bits from a creek bed.  Tiny, and I was struck by the angle of the two teeth (45 degrees) rather than in the same plane as the presumed jaw piece.  Interesting.  Anyone have any broad idea what sort of small mammals the teeth and jaw piece might have come from? 

I see a fairly complex mammalian premolar in the upper tooth of those two.  The bottom one is tougher to make out.  And,no, I cannot say which mammal.