Repaired Sharks Teeth

RJB

I sent these off  to Matt the sharks tooth repairer and he did a really good job.  I bought these many years ago but realized I would never get around to it.  Matt did a really good job!!  I am very happy with these!!! 

RB

DSCN1283.JPG

DSCN1296.JPG

Yeah, Matt did a really good job.  These baby's are going to the Quartzite show along with a few more.  Im going to be Mr teeth at this next show.  Gots lots of dino teeth too to take with me too.  I made 5 sales last year and outdid my buddy who was there for the whole 6 days.  I was only there for 4 of those days and i didnt get started till about noon each day.  But im there to see my buddys and drink and eat and have a good time.  If things sell, then great, if they dont sell, i dont care.  Life is good. 

R B

The teeth look great! Good job @mattbsharks

@RJBWish I could visit you at the show! It sounds like it’s going to be a nice display!

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Wow, great work @mattbsharks. My buddy Matty Swilp will have to look out for you. This looks like some of your best work. Keep it up.

"Message me for info on Fossil Collecting in Cuba. " 

cuba1 029.JPG

@WhodamanHD,  At the show I kinda mussle in at my buddys booth.  He gives me the end of one table, about 6 square feet.  Thats all I need.  I only take high dollar stuff.

RB

On 11/2/2017 at 4:39 PM, JohnBrewer said:

Wow, what a transformation!

On 11/2/2017 at 5:07 PM, Haravex said:

A really amazing restoration job.

On 11/2/2017 at 5:45 PM, WhodamanHD said:

The teeth look great! Good job @mattbsharks

@RJBWish I could visit you at the show! It sounds like it’s going to be a nice display!

20 hours ago, meg.cu said:

Wow, great work @mattbsharks. My buddy Matty Swilp will have to look out for you. This looks like some of your best work. Keep it up.

20 hours ago, Nimravis said:

Great work.

11 hours ago, Ptychodus04 said:

I think you only have high dollar stuff! Nice teeth.

8 hours ago, Ludwigia said:

He certainly did!

Thank you to everyone for their kind words! @RJB was an absolute pleasure to work with as I'm sure you all already know. He gave me both some lovely mastodon teeth, and some even more valuable tips about fossil prep!

12 hours ago, RJB said:

@WhodamanHD,  At the show I kinda mussle in at my buddys booth.  He gives me the end of one table, about 6 square feet.  Thats all I need.  I only take high dollar stuff.

RB

Still sounds like it would be fun to visit someday!

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Archived