Odd trade- my carnivorous plants for your partial fossil fish

Fishkeeper

@Fishkeeper if you have a Nepenthes sanguinea (or any other Nepenthes that i don't have if you don't have any sanguinea) you are willing to part with, I have some some Green River (Eocene) partial (maybe some whole also) fishes I could trade.  Can the plant be shipped safely in the winter? I'm in Michigan :headscratch:

I have Nepenthes ventricosa, Dionaea muscipula, Drosera rotundifolia, D. linearis, Sarracenia purpurea, S. psittacina, S. flava, and Penquicula vulgaris in my collection.

On 12/22/2017 at 6:46 PM, Peat Burns said:

@Fishkeeper if you have a Nepenthes sanguinea (or any other Nepenthes that i don't have if you don't have any sanguinea) you are willing to part with, I have some some Green River (Eocene) partial (maybe some whole also) fishes I could trade.  Can the plant be shipped safely in the winter? I'm in Michigan :headscratch:

I have Nepenthes ventricosa, Dionaea muscipula, Drosera rotundifolia, D. linearis, Sarracenia purpurea, S. psittacina, S. flava, and Penquicula vulgaris in my collection.

Hey Peat. If you have extra of Droseara linearis, Pinguicula vulgaris and Drosera rotundiflia I'd be glad to trade fossils for them. Have always been fascinated with the northern CP. PM me if you're interested. thanks

5 hours ago, Plax said:

Hey Peat. If you have extra of Droseara linearis, Pinguicula vulgaris and Drosera rotundiflia I'd be glad to trade fossils for them. Have always been fascinated with the northern CP. PM me if you're interested. thanks

PM coming!

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is piggybacking, but if anyone in NZ wants to trade carnivorous plants for a fossil crab conc I'd be keen.  I had a massive collection in my teenage years and have only just got back into them... 

• 2 weeks later...

So, I just started a thread offering to trade fossils for plant fossils, but I'd probably be willing to trade fossils for living plants too...Especially carnivorous plants (but other stuff is cool too).

Here's the link to the kinds of fossils I can trade.

youtube-logo-png-46031.png