Humble little 1 year collection

Haravex

Thought I might as well share even though is not much it still gives me a lot of joy even if there have been one or two miss purchases :ighappy:.

20171106_190855.jpg

20171106_190932.jpg

Wow that is a great collection for only one year. You have some nice fossil. 

Cheers bobby

• I found this Informative 1

I sent this from mobile the picture quality is awful I apologize, will take better ones come tomorrow in day light. The hybodus fin is on a stand out of the way of the best collection as I was so excited to see one complete when i got the first time to the kem kem only later did i realize the tip was a composite, but I keep it as a reminder to always double check everything now.

Ok great if you have the time some close ups would be nice too. I don’t mind too much fossil having some restoration as long as it is a good job .I have been told it is hard to find morroco fossils with out some sort of work been carried out too them but I don’t know if that is true. 

Cheers Bobby 

Neat collection!

If you're a fossil nut from Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Redondo Beach, or Torrance, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Mosasaurus_hoffmannii_skull_schematic.png

18 hours ago, Bobby Rico said:

Ok great if you have the time some close ups would be nice too. I don’t mind too much fossil having some restoration as long as it is a good job .I have been told it is hard to find morroco fossils with out some sort of work been carried out too them but I don’t know if that is true. 

Cheers Bobby 

That depends who and where you get them from and how good your relationship is with the Berbers. There is also a few small pieces I still need to work on displays for and a basilosaurus jaw I need to finish prepping.

20171107_153446.jpg

20171107_153534.jpg

20171107_153503.jpg

Nice start, i'm sure there will be many more to come.

I love the Hybodus fin spine, particularly. 

And you're right, it can be difficult here collecting or purchasing if you don't know the right people.  

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

3 hours ago, Haravex said:

Favouite must be the tyranosaurid tooth possible daplestosaurus at just over 3 inches :meg:

Very nice big tooth, where was it found?  :wub: