Will someone please tell me what I have here?

gw8706

Hi, I found these two stones in a creek bed in Northern Missouri. The only two I was able to come across thus far. I've honestly never seen anything like this, and was wondering if any of you folks had some insight? Thanks!!!IMG_20171106_214751326.thumb.jpg.972965e7fa1522e2c2c8505dc7cc944b.jpg

The bumps stick out on this, but they are smoothened bumps.

IMG_20171106_214534947.jpg

4 minutes ago, gw8706 said:

Hi, I found these two stones in a creek bed in Northern Missouri. The only two I was able to come across thus far. I've honestly never seen anything like this, and was wondering if any of you folks had some insight? Thanks!!!IMG_20171106_214751326.thumb.jpg.972965e7fa1522e2c2c8505dc7cc944b.jpg

The bumps stick out on this, but they are smoothened bumps.

The bumps on the smaller rock though go inwards like small craters in the rock.

IMG_20171106_214826259.jpg

I'm guessing that both might be fossil corals,and that a Missouri Creek bed is unfortunately (at this moment,at least)insufficient information(problematic

provenance/stratigraphy).

Edit: I'll let the mistake stand,agreeing with Tony here

Augengneiss-type thingy?

554px-Augen_gneiss_est.jpg

sorry I do not think it is a fossil

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"_ Carl Sagen

No trees were killed in this posting......however, many innocent electrons were diverted from where they originally intended to go.

" I think, therefore I collect fossils." _ Me

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."__S. Holmes

"can't we all just get along?" Jack Nicholson from Mars Attacks

Definitely rocks , but good eye . The first in the left looks like a middle devonian fossil of placoderm fish armor . Again I must admit this looks geological vs being biological in nature . 

They might not be fossils, but they're very cool rocks! If I were you, I'd keep those, maybe just in a garden or something.