One last Fossil ID request from most recent trip

eannis6

Just now, Fishkeeper said:

Where did you find them? 

Was anything else nearby? 

Sorry, I forgot to say. Brownie’s Beach, Calvert Cliffs.

Your indoor lighting overdarkens them. Any chance of getting shots in natural (outside) light?

Just now, caldigger said:

Your indoor lighting overdarkens them. Any chance of getting shots in natural (outside) light?

It’s dark where I’m at now, perhaps tomorrow? I can try to take clearer pictures. Thanks!

My bets on dolphin tooth for the first one on the second set of pictures of that makes sense.

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

2 minutes ago, WhodamanHD said:

My bets on dolphin tooth for the first one on the second set of pictures of that makes sense.

You know, that’s what I was thinking at first, but it’s a flat tooth rather than conical like my other dolphin teeth!

26A31AB8-BF99-4053-AF6E-A0A107F9FC52.jpeg

FD9B5ED5-F20C-4386-ACD5-A70053C3DC62.jpeg

3 minutes ago, eannis6 said:

You know, that’s what I was thinking at first, but it’s a flat tooth rather than conical like my other dolphin teeth!

In that case I agree with @Troodon

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Archived