Miocene_Mason

So, I have acquired a specimen of every species from cretolamna to C. megalodon. Now I just need to get better representatives, or ones that fit the bill better (posteriors, around 2 inches, and curved to the right). The last specimen is coming in the mail later this month (a auriculatus). I need to find a new otodus, a larger angy, a complete meg, and maybe an aksauticus that curves right. Here’s the set without auriculatus, I’ll update this thread with it once it comes. I’ll have to get working on the GW shark line next, that one will be MUCH harder...

0B05C89C-8B90-4162-A0B2-48C938E53AD3.jpeg

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Nice set bro! :meg:

If you're a fossil nut from Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Redondo Beach, or Torrance, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Mosasaurus_hoffmannii_skull_schematic.png

6 hours ago, Macrophyseter said:

Nice set bro! :meg:

Thanks!

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

It must feel really good to complete the set. 

They're excellent. 

But you will always be looking for slightly better ones of each, forever and ever! :D

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

14 minutes ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

It must feel really good to complete the set. 

They're excellent. 

But you will always be looking for slightly better ones of each, forever and ever! :D

Ain’t that the truth! ‘Tis the curse of the fossil collector, there’s always a nicer one out there, waiting to be found...

Happy hunting,

Mason

Archived