Solnhofen fossils/ Polish ammonites for exchange

Kasia

Dear Forum Members,

I will gladly exchange Solnhofen fossils (there are several floating crinoids plates of different sizes, coprolites, aptychi of ammonites) and Polish Oxfordian ammonites (from Ogrodzieniec quarry) for Ordovician cystoids or Jurassic crinoids. If you need more detailed pictures, please send me a private message :)

Regards,

Kasia

8.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

10.JPG

9.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

Edited by Kasia

Nice pieces. Too bad I don't have what you are looking for.

-Dave

Geologists on the whole are inconsistent drivers. When a roadcut presents itself, they tend to lurch and weave. To them, the roadcut is a portal, a fragment of a regional story, a proscenium arch that leads their imaginations into the earth and through the surrounding terrain. - John McPhee

If I'm going to drive safely, I can't do geology. - John McPhee

Check out my Blog for more fossils I've found: http://viewsofthemahantango.blogspot.com/

Hi Dave :)

tell me please, what have you got - I'm sure you have something I didn't even think of mentioning in my post :) My collection is far from being complete....

Kasia

10 hours ago, Kasia said:

Ooops, my bad :D Are there any consequences for being identified? ;)

Haha, no, of course not. I could only think of one member from Poland and I knew it wasn’t him. I was :headscratch:until I saw this post. 

I do recommending dealing with Kasia guys. I know the photos will not do justice to the actual specimens. 

• I found this Informative 1

(sigh of relief)  :) great, I'm new here and I wouldn't like to break any rules ....

Thanks a lot for recommendation - I actually also like those fossils (especially the floating crinoids). That's the reason why I collected so many of them :) and now I need to recover some space in my room.....  

• I found this Informative 1