Macrophyseter

Hi everyone,

A long time ago I used to have Adobe Flash CS6, but experienced "fatal errors" that would end up terminally killing the program (decided that it wasn't compatible with my Pen Tablet). Support didn't really give much help, so I was pretty much unable to make flash animations for quite some years (well, I've only made simple stick animations before it decided to commit suicide on me). But yesterday, I decided to download the latest Adobe Animate CC 2018, and lo and behold, they have fixed the glitch on that version. So here's a quick animation I decided to draw out.

This animation is not meant to be accurate, otherwise I would not have drawn a generic lizard in the beginning and grow a mosasaurine snout much earlier in the sequence. Again, this was created on Adobe Animate CC 2018 using my Huion 1060PLUS tablet.

5XpwlSF.gif

If you're a fossil nut from Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Redondo Beach, or Torrance, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Mosasaurus_hoffmannii_skull_schematic.png

• 3 weeks later...

Nice! :dinothumb:

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

@Macrophyseter

Pretty cool!

If you get bored, a morph of the meg lineage teeth would be neat to see in slow motion, IMHO. (Hint, hint.) 

Don't know much about history

Don't know much biology

Don't know much about science books.........

Sam Cooke - (What A) Wonderful World

Archived