1st Peace River trip this season 12/2/17

Cam28

2 main holes I hit were pretty hit or miss, but overall I'll count it as a W. 1st spot not much ocassional small teeth, biggish bull shark tooth, moved further down. Found a partial meg (complete one still eludes me but can't think of greater motivation to move tons of gravel), small mammal molar (that seems to be from a small bear) 

& what I think is a manatee molar (low left on full pic) + a nice big horse molar.

Disheartened a bit I hadn't found any super great snaggles (my fav) but before I left I found this beaut

5a2439fea1d12_Untitlededited.jpg.9e2d81aff5847bad10d13fb12a7aaced.jpg

Nice day, no shortage of friendly doggos on the river, yeah. Not bad for not having a 'yak, which I guess is a curse & a blessing in a way

Full haul below

001 edited.jpg

Where on the river did you go Cam? I've been to Zolfo 3 times since the gage fell below 6.5 feet, with about the same luck as you. I'm going to Georgia for agatized coral tomorrow for 2 days, but will be ready to hit Heard Bridge Road after the cold front passes through. PM me if you want to come up that far and I'll bring an extra kayak. Only during the week though......no weekend trips for me.

32 minutes ago, Sacha said:

Where on the river did you go Cam? I've been to Zolfo 3 times since the gage fell below 6.5 feet, with about the same luck as you. I'm going to Georgia for agatized coral tomorrow for 2 days, but will be ready to hit Heard Bridge Road after the cold front passes through. PM me if you want to come up that far and I'll bring an extra kayak. Only during the week though......no weekend trips for me.

Between Wauchula & Arcadia, closer to Arcadia. Cool I still have a few vacation days I'll let you know if I can.

Nice finds Paul, your whole meg IS out there:fistbump:

Every once in a great while it's not just a big rock down there!

Archived