Winner of the November 2017 Vertebrate Find Of The Month!

Cris

An amazing find. A well-deserved win.

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

I agree with everyone else: absolute beast of a find! :wub:

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

Well, @Jesuslover340 and I went out Friday and she found more.. turns out to be the back section we were missing. Now we just need to find the other side.. fingers crossed (but we've searched a loooot already)..

IMG_1303.PNG

IMG_1304.PNG

IMG_1305.PNG

IMG_1307.PNG

IMG_1306.PNG

"Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe" - Saint Augustine

"Those who can not see past their own nose deserve our pity more than anything else."

The find you keep on finding! Nice!

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Amazing! :)

Hope you do find the other side. 

And does this new find mean you can put it in for December's FOTM too?^_^

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

@Ash @Jesuslover340 that's like a golden cherry on top of an already great cake... Simply incredible :faint:

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

Had to rearrange the display case, but it was worth it!

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."
-Romans 14:19

• Cris unfeatured this topic

Congratulations Skylar on an impressive find and FOTM win amongst some pretty tough competition. 

Archived