Sign in to follow this  
PFOOLEY

(book) Ammonoid Paleobiology: From anatomy to ecology

PFOOLEY

I have wanted this book for a while...slowly piecing it together. All links are to downloadable pdfs. Enjoy. :)

Front Matter

Part I Conch

1 Describing Ammonoid Conchs ..... Christian Klug, Dieter Korn, Neil H. Landman, Kazushige Tanabe, Kenneth De Baets and Carole Naglik

2 Ammonoid Color Patterns ..... Royal H. Mapes and Neal L. Larson

3 Ammonoid Septa and Sutures ..... Christian Klug and René Hoffmann

4 Cameral Membranes, Pseudosutures, and Other Soft Tissue Imprints in Ammonoid Shells ..... Kristin Polizzotto, Neil H. Landman and Christian Klug

Part II Ontogeny

5 Ammonoid Embryonic Development ..... Kenneth De Baets, Neil H. Landman and Kazushige Tanabe

6 Theoretical Modelling of the Molluscan Shell: What has been Learned From the Comparison Among Molluscan Taxa? ..... Séverine Urdy

7 Mature Modifications and Sexual Dimorphism ..... Christian Klug, Michał Zatoń, Horacio Parent, Bernhard Hostettler and Amane Tajika 

8 Ammonoid Shell Microstructure ..... Cyprian Kulicki, Kazushige Tanabe, Neil H. Landman and Andrzej Kaim

9 Ammonoid Intraspecific Variability ...... Kenneth De Baets, Didier Bert, René Hoffmann, Claude Monnet, Margaret M. Yacobucci and Christian Klug

Part III Anatomy

10 Ammonoid Buccal Mass and Jaw Apparatus ..... Kazushige Tanabe, Isabelle Kruta and Neil H. Landman

11 Ammonoid Radula ..... Isabelle Kruta, Neil H. Landman and Kazushige Tanabe

12 Soft Part Anatomy of Ammonoids: Reconstructing the Animal Based on Exceptionally Preserved Specimens and Actualistic Comparisons ..... Christian Klug and Jens Lehmann

13 Soft-Part Anatomy of the Siphuncle in Ammonoids ..... Kazushige Tanabe, Takenori Sasaki and Royal H. Mapes

14 The Body Chamber Length Variations and Muscle and Mantle Attachments in Ammonoids ..... Larisa A. Doguzhaeva and Royal H. Mapes

15 The Additional External Shell Layers Indicative of “Endocochleate Experiments” in Some Ammonoids ..... Larisa A. Doguzhaeva and Harry Mutvei

Part IV Habit and Habitats

16 Ammonoid Buoyancy ..... René Hoffmann, Robert Lemanis, Carole Naglik and Christian Klug

17 Ammonoid Locomotion ..... Carole Naglik, Amane Tajika, John Chamberlain and Christian Klug 

18 Ammonoid Habitats and Life History ..... Alexander Lukeneder

19 Isotope Signature of Ammonoid Shells ..... Kazuyoshi Moriya

20 Parasites of Ammonoids ..... Kenneth De Baets, Helmut Keupp and Christian Klug

21 Ammonoid Paleopathology ..... René Hoffmann and Helmut Keupp

Index 

piranha

I have the missing chapters and volume 2 in this series.  PM sent :fistbump:

PFOOLEY
36 minutes ago, piranha said:

I have the missing chapters and volume 2 in this series.  PM sent :fistbump:

I like this informative post. Thank you, sir.