mammoth and mastodon teeth for trade

mattbsharks

All offers are welcome. I'm not looking to trade everything together, just willing to trade some of it. The black mammoth partial was collected in the US. The complete mammoth tooth is from the north sea I believe, and measures over 9" long. I am not sure where the mastodon teeth are from, but I got them from a very reputable member of this forum. Some of my favorite fossils are shark teeth, trilobites, ammonites, and stuff I can prep myself with electric engravers. Again, All offers are welcome!

IMG_1731.JPG

IMG_1730.JPG

IMG_1732.JPG

IMG_1733.JPG

IMG_1734.JPG

IMG_1727.JPG

IMG_1729.JPG

Message sent

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, also are remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See

• 2 months later...
19 hours ago, caldigger said:

Did you ever trade these? @mattbsharks

8 hours ago, Adriatic said:

I could be also interesent! What you looking for it?

Almost all of these are still available with the exception of the small black partial mammoth tooth. I'm interested in high quality trilobites on the larger side, shark teeth, ammonites (not moroccan) and am open to other offers.

• 3 weeks later...

large rooted mammoth tooth is no longer available. everything else is up for offer

• 3 months later...
On 3/6/2018 at 3:14 PM, mattbsharks said:

large rooted mammoth tooth is no longer available. everything else is up for offer

What kind of shark teeth do you want? I have some worn great whites from NC aswell as big makos though I'm not sure its enough to trade.

On 6/14/2018 at 11:51 AM, Wolf52893 said:

What kind of shark teeth do you want? I have some worn great whites from NC aswell as big makos though I'm not sure its enough to trade.

I appreciate the offer but i think ill pass

I have a really beautiful CARCHARODON CARCHARIAS for an Victorian collection l purchased some year ago. I have been offered good  money for it but I always turned them down. It been out the ground for at least 100 years and has a beautiful Hue to it. It is from Norwich Crags Uk. If you like it maybe we can do a deal.

CB442ED6-CDCD-40E7-A0B8-74A4F5B9AA14.jpeg

4E16C7B6-DF9D-485D-AD7E-2D3F185B276F.jpeg

On 6/18/2018 at 5:45 PM, Bobby Rico said:

Also I have a few rare uk and American trilobites. 

I'm interested in what species of trilobites you have

Very rare in this condition Salterolithus caractici. 

I am not 100% I will trade it yet. I sort out a couple more for you to look at ASAP. Cheers Bobby 

D9C2F48A-D90A-4CF8-A32E-A2B88E011CB6.jpeg

• 1 year later...