Spinosaurus tooth

Dominik1922

Wow this would be amazing when it where real . Also i would be so Happy if the white parts would be a real bone.

Because the Price is for me Not the Big Problem if the tooth is real.

When the tooth is filled somewhere it doesnt matter to me when its one piece.

I Also Think that maybe the Tip is real because the lines are the same from the tip to the root. 

But i am Not Sure you are the experts:)

20171214_215232.thumb.jpg.96fd4d6f76400d441ceb926ec6054262.jpg

Thank you for your answer Too:)

From this side, it looks like a real tip was composited on with some filler in between. Other sides might give more clues as to if the tip belongs on the tooth.

• I found this Informative 1

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite

Well, it looks to me like a lovely shiny tip, with nasty brown filler in between it and a battered paler brown main part of a different tooth. 

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

This has been a very informative thread for me.  Kind of helps in what to be looking for as far as repairs and ways that real vs composite teeth are prepped.

Ahhh ok ... I am Happy that the tooth is real . Thank you guys very much. This Thread is for me also very helpfull because alone its very hard to get in informations. 

:)

Dont feel too bad, we've all started at some point in time and have bought/payed for some things that wer'nt quite what there were suposed to be.  Your doing the right thing by asking questions here.  Good luck on your future purchaces.

RB

• I found this Informative 1

Thank you .:)

I dont Feel so Bad because when its a real tooth with real bone then its ok for me. Also when its Not the best one.

A Year ago i Never would believe that its possible to own a dinosaur teeth.:headscratch:

So i am still Happy with These one.:D