Troodon

Site dedicated to Spinosaurid's

oldtimer

Very nice site and presentation and thoughts on the Spinosaurids. Pictures were nice.

LordTrilobite

Interesting. I was actually thinking of putting together a post and gathering what we currently know about Spinosaurus or Spinosaurids in Kem Kem.

It looks like this site hasn't been updated in a while. The newest thing on the Scientific news page is from 2013. So that would explain a lack of short legged Spinosaurus and Sigilmassasaurus as a Spinosaurid.

Troodon
38 minutes ago, LordTrilobite said:

Interesting. I was actually thinking of putting together a post and gathering what we currently know about Spinosaurus or Spinosaurids in Kem Kem.

It looks like this site hasn't been updated in a while. The newest thing on the Scientific news page is from 2013. So that would explain a lack of short legged Spinosaurus and Sigilmassasaurus as a Spinosaurid.

Yes I noticed that but it's still a good reference under one roof.  It may also be that this topic is so controversial or uncertain that he may not want to take a position on it at this point.  The last paper I saw on Spinosaiurids compared against other species but clearly stated the Kem Kem is too uncertain to look at .

Edited by Troodon

Tidgy's Dad

Very useful, at least up to a point. 

Thank you for posting. :)