Jump to content
MB

Crab's Fever

Recommended Posts

ynot
9 hours ago, michele 1937 said:
The publication was made on my donation to the Museo Civico di Storia Naturale of Milan
Michele

You should post this in the partners in paleontology sub forum and collect Your badge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MB
16 hours ago, caterpillar said:

You are impatient Alex. You can not wait to meet Santa Claus?

One more week

:hearty-laugh::hearty-laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MB
16 hours ago, michele 1937 said:
The publication was made on my donation to the Museo Civico di Storia Naturale of Milan
Michele

:goodjob:

Ciao Michele, remember Millau this year ;)

Àlex.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ricardo
16 hours ago, michele 1937 said:
The publication was made on my donation to the Museo Civico di Storia Naturale of Milan
Michele

Chapeau! Mr. Salmoiraghi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
glu

Bon Nadal Alex! And wonderful prepared Moianella!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MB
On 20/12/2018 at 1:48 AM, glu said:

Bon Nadal Alex! And wonderful prepared Moianella!

Thank you, the same for you and yours :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
michele 1937
On ‎19‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 03:36, ynot said:

Dovresti postare questo nei partner del sotto forum di paleontologia e ritirare il tuo badge.

Hello, I'm sorry but I did not understand what you intend to say?

Michele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ynot
2 hours ago, michele 1937 said:

Hello, I'm sorry but I did not understand what you intend to say?

Michele

The fossil Forum has several awards/badges that can be won/achieved.

One of these awards is the "partners in paleontology", which is given to those who have made a fossil donation to a university or museum.

By posting the information of Your fossil donation in this sub forum/page....

http://www.thefossilforum.com/index.php?/forum/188-partners-in-paleontology-member-contributions-to-science/

You will receive a "badge" on Your profile PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png

 

These awards show how amateur fossil hunters contribute to academic paleontology.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnJ
2 hours ago, ynot said:

The fossil Forum has several awards/badges that can be won/achieved.

One of these awards is the "partners in paleontology", which is given to those who have made a fossil donation to a university or museum.

By posting the information of Your fossil donation in this sub forum/page....

http://www.thefossilforum.com/index.php?/forum/188-partners-in-paleontology-member-contributions-to-science/

You will receive a "badge" on Your profile PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png

 

These awards show how amateur fossil hunters contribute to academic paleontology.

 

@ynot

 

Excellent suggestion, Tony!  However, the badge is awarded when a member posts their contributed fossil in the Partners Gallery.  As you mentioned, the Partners in Paleontology forum highlights amateur contributions to the science.

 

:1-SlapHands_zpsbb015b76:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ynot
1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

 

@ynot

 

Excellent suggestion, Tony!  However, the badge is awarded when a member posts their contributed fossil in the Partners Gallery.  As you mentioned, the Partners in Paleontology forum highlights amateur contributions to the science.

 

:1-SlapHands_zpsbb015b76:

image.jpeg.be315a0bae46fb3cc1ffce9a1ed16157.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnJ
16 minutes ago, ynot said:

image.jpeg.be315a0bae46fb3cc1ffce9a1ed16157.jpeg

 

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
michele 1937
Il 19/12/2018 alle 03:36, non hai detto:

Dovresti postare questo nei forum del forum di paleontologia e ritirare il tuo badge.

I sent it to you now.
Michele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ynot
3 minutes ago, michele 1937 said:
I sent it to you now.
Michele

:thumbsu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ms Michal

Beautiful work. It looks perfect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
glu

Here's the crab I'm preparing at the moment, still need some crack fills and some final touches. It's a Carcineretes wolacotti, Maastrichtian (Cretaceous) from Mexico. I have three of them and all of them miss one claw

20190324_140522-1.jpg

20190324_140836-1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MB
On 24/3/2019 at 2:28 PM, glu said:

Here's the crab I'm preparing at the moment, still need some crack fills and some final touches. It's a Carcineretes wolacotti, Maastrichtian (Cretaceous) from Mexico. I have three of them and all of them miss one claw

20190324_140522-1.jpg

20190324_140836-1.jpg

 

Interesting anyway :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fossisle

Wow great size!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pagurus

Thanks for posting your  Carcineretes woolacotti. You have an amazing fossil crab collection!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ccoyne4

I’m sure my professors at KSU would love these fossils. They are paleontologist and specialize in crustaceans. Wonderful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MB
On 10/4/2019 at 11:49 PM, ccoyne4 said:

I’m sure my professors at KSU would love these fossils. They are paleontologist and specialize in crustaceans. Wonderful.

 

Say hello Carrie and Rod ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ccoyne4
7 hours ago, MB said:

 

Say hello Carrie and Rod ;)

I will do that :):P if you don’t mind me asking, what is your name?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×