1 hour ago, Al Dente said:

Your Deinosuchus tooth is amazing but how confident are you that this is actually Deinosuchus? I’m not seeing any obvious carinae. Does it have carinae? The Eastern species is known for ridges on the teeth which is how it got the name rugosus. I’m not sure if the western species have these but the enamel on your tooth looks fairly smooth. Also your tooth looks very narrow for Deinosuchus but that might be because your tooth is fairly complete and the ones I’m used to seeing are just the caps of the teeth. If not Deinosuchus I don’t know what else it could be. The Aguja is well known for Deinosuchus.

this tooth does have carinae and slight ridges, just difficult to see from these photos.  

Nice stuff that top theropod tooth looks like a Dromaeosaurid.  The tooth beneath it does it have serrations ?  Big hadro teeth.

4 minutes ago, Troodon said:

Nice stuff that top theropod tooth looks like a Dromaeosaurid.  The tooth beneath it does it have serrations ?  Big hadro teeth.

Thanks.  Just checked on the bottom tooth...very raised carinae but no denticles that I can see.

No serrations, oval and the crown around the base looks fluted or ribbed probably not dinosaurian.  Croc? Does it have two cutting edges? Any mosasaur material there probably not.

Could be croc, but looks different than the small croc teeth I have from there that are similar sized.  Not sure if mosasaur material is found there, I'll do a little research.